The Tacoma Dome is the South Puget Sound’s hub for star-studded concerts, exciting events and expos.
Enjoy a fun and exciting weekend away or night out in the city as you experience all that Downtown Tacoma has to offer, including great places to eat, shop, stay, and explore.
Where To Stay
Stay the night in the heart of Tacoma where you will be close to your concert venue, and there is much to see and do. Downtown Tacoma hotel options include:
Where to Pre-Funk
Whether your idea of a pre-funk before your concert includes grabbing a great craft cocktail, local brew or glass of wine, you have plenty of options to choose from downtown.
How to Get Around
- Link Light Rail: The Link is a free and easy way to get around, and it will drop you off right at the Tacoma Dome Station! It runs approximately every 12 minutes, 365 days a year, and makes 6 stops between the Tacoma Dome and the Theater District. The Downtown Tacoma Partnership covers the cost to keep it free to ride, so enjoy! Please note that The Link ends service at 10pm.
- Ride Share: Uber and Lyft offer rides in Tacoma for any occasion. Download their apps to schedule your ride or visit them online to learn more.
- Electric Scooters: Roll through downtown on one of the city’s many electric scooters. There are hundreds of scooters available to the community and they make for a great way to get around! Download the Razor Scooter Share app to easily locate one.
Where To Eat
We hope you’re hungry! From fine dining to quick and casual, our restaurants in Downtown Tacoma will keep you fed and satisfied with an array of culinary experiences to choose from.
The After Party
Your concert is over, but you’re ready to keep the party going. Enjoy Downtown Tacoma’s nightlife by heading to:
- Club Silverstone
- Keys on Main Dueling Piano Bar
- Steel Creek Country Bar
- The Mix
- The Spanish Ballroom at McMenamins
Things to Do & Explore
Museum District: Downtown Tacoma is home to 6 museums featuring world class art and more. Visit the Tacoma Art Museum, Museum of Glass, Washington State History Museum, Children’s Museum, or LeMay America’s Car Museum. Don’t forget to take a stroll across the famed Chihuly Bridge of Glass for a colorful experience you won’t soon forget.
Shopping: Shop your way through Downtown Tacoma where there are numerous shops ranging from apparel and wellness, vintage and home decor, boutiques, toys, gift shops, and more!
Uncorked Canvas Paint & Sip: Unlock your creativity and channel your inner artist as you try your hand at painting at Uncorked Canvas.
Tacoma Comedy Club: Get a case of the giggles at Tacoma Comedy Club where acclaimed comedians regularly perform.
Enigma Escape Rooms: If you’re up for a challenge, visit Enigma Escape Room where your team works together to solve puzzles and complete a special mission.
Bullseye Axe Throwing: Looking to try something new? Give axe throwing at Bullseye a try! Their trained professionals will show you the ropes and provide you with a fun and unique experience.