Holiday shopping season is upon us and this year we invite you to gift differently. Alpaca Sweatpants? Danish mid-century coffee table? Or maybe give the gift of Tacoma pride on a t-shirt, poster or a coffee mug? Whatever is on your holiday gift list, you’ll find it as you explore over 150 local shops, restaurants and other unique businesses in Downtown Tacoma.
Join us on Saturday, December 14, 2019 from 10am-8pm for what is sure to be the second most wonderful day of the year –The 4th Annual Downtown Tacoma Holiday Haul Crawl. The Haul Crawl will be a day of shopping, dining and festivities throughout Downtown Tacoma.
Join us for a day of small business fun and make sure to enjoy the following:
- All day store & restaurant specials
- Gift wrapping stations by Rainbow Center hosted at the Tacoma Art Museum and Bostwick Cafe
- Holiday pop-up shops by Tacoma Night Market
- Downtown carriage rides by Gala Carriage
- Snow globe photo booth a collaboration between Mindy Barker and Aaron Goodge of Stocklist.
- South Sound Santa by We R Tacoma
- Carol-Oke contest at McMenamins Spanish Ballroom
- 25Trees Christmas tree lot by Cinde’s Trees
- Haul Crawl Happy Hour
- Gift Making Camp at Children’s Museum of Tacoma
- Awesome alternative transportation options *(see below)
- Free Parking
- And Much More!!
*Get downtown by walking, biking, or taking transit! Most Pierce Transit routes stop in the downtown core and throughout all the awesome Haul Crawl attractions. Sound Transit offers regional service and has the Tacoma Link – that is complimentary thanks to your Downtown Tacoma Partnership. On-street and off-street parking is limited throughout downtown.
Check out the event on social media to stay up to date with all that is happening.
Complete list of Day of Activation: https://downtowntacomapartnership.com/the-haul-crawl-in-store-activation-list/
“Carol-Oke” Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/793241421105736/
Instagram & Facebook: @downtowntacomapartnership @holiday_haul_crawl
Please download the following and help us spread the word.